We Take Your Safety Seriously
Rapids Water Park is a high activity park. Every attraction has been designed with a high regard for safety. However, like any recreational activity, the possibility of injury will always exist.
We want you to have fun at the park, but for your safety and that of your fellow guests, we request that you follow the park rules set out below.
Some of our slides and amusements require a level of physical exertion, may cause your body to contort and/or may impact your body with hard or semi-hard surfaces or the water. If you are pregnant, have back, heart or other physical limitations, please refrain from such activities. If you have a question about whether a slide or amusement is right for you, please ask.
USE OF THE PARK, ITS SLIDES AND AMUSEMENTS ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If you hurt yourself while at the park, please let us know immediately and certainly before you leave the park.
Please read and follow the rules and requirements of each of the park’s slides and amusements.
Rules & Safety Information:
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All bags will be searched upon entry.
- Coolers and outside food and beverage are not permitted in the park. Guests may bring in one water bottle per customer. Infant food in non-glass containers may be brought into the park.
- Life jackets are available at no charge for weak and non-swimmers.
- For the safety of all our guests, some attractions have specific height, weight and health restrictions that are strictly enforced. For more details on height and weight restrictions, please review each ride here: https://www.rapidswaterpark.com/attractions/. If you have further questions please speak to a front gate manager.
- Please read all posted requirements and restrictions at the entrance of each attraction prior to waiting in line to participate.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- All day locker rentals are available. Rapids is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Line jumping and profanity are offensive to our guests and will not be tolerated. Inconsiderate guests are subject to removal from the park.
- Guests escorted from the park by our security staff for policy or rule violation will not be given a refund for any reason.
- Diaper dependent guests must wear approved waterproof garments in all pools and on all attractions.
- Proper swim attire is required (no thong bikinis or visible undergarments).
- Swimsuits with buttons, zippers, rivets or snaps on the back are prohibited.
- Shoes and aqua socks are not allowed on slides.
- Rapids rides and attractions are not recommended for pregnant women.
No refunds or exchanges; tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or unused. If the park closes due to inclement weather only those who have a valid purchase receipt will be given a Sunshine Ticket. Please see below for complete details.
In the event of rain, Rapids Water Park attractions will remain open. If there is severe weather or lightning in the area, guests will be asked to exit the water until the weather passes. If the weather conditions cause all of the rides to close for a continuous 2 hours; or if the park suspends ride operation three times during the day of your visit; and you are leaving for the day – a Sunshine Ticket will be issued for a return visit during the same operating season. To receive a Sunshine Ticket, please present your ticket stub, ticket receipt, or online proof of purchase to the Front Gate office located at the main entrance as you exit the park. Season Pass holders and Complimentary Tickets are not eligible to receive a Sunshine Ticket. Once rides reopen, Sunshine Tickets will no longer be issued. Sunshine Tickets will not be issued due to weather if the park closes for the day during the last 60 minutes of park operation. No cash refunds. No refunds for parking or locker rentals.