Rider Responsibilities & Park Guidelines
Rapids Water Park is a high activity park. Every attraction has been designed with a high regard for safety. However, like any recreational activity, the possibility of injury will always exist. Therefore, using our facility is at your own risk.
Rules & Safety Information:
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All bags will be searched upon entry.
- Coolers and outside food and beverage are not permitted in the park. Guests may bring in one water bottle per customer. Infant food in non-glass containers may be brought into the park.
- Life jackets are available at no charge for weak and non-swimmers.
- For the safety of all our guests, some attractions have specific height, weight and health restrictions that are strictly enforced. For more details on height and weight restrictions, please review each ride here: https://www.rapidswaterpark.com/attractions/. If you have further questions please speak to a front gate manager.
- Please read all posted requirements and restrictions at the entrance of each attraction prior to waiting in line to participate.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- All day locker rentals are available. Rapids is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Line jumping and profanity are offensive to our guests and will not be tolerated. Inconsiderate guests are subject to removal from the park.
- Guests escorted from the park by our security staff for policy or rule violation will not be given a refund for any reason.
- Diaper dependent guests must wear approved waterproof garments in all pools and on all attractions.
- Proper swim attire is required (no thong bikinis or visible undergarments).
- Swimsuits with buttons, zippers, rivets or snaps on the back are prohibited.
- Shoes and aqua socks are not allowed on slides.
- Rapids rides and attractions are not recommended for pregnant women.